Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Quote for the Day - (On learning something new)

Quote for the Day - (On learning something new)


     "You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner.  If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you."

                                                                                                  - Barbara Sher


(Reminder:  If you would like to be entered in a drawing for a free ink and watercolor portrait of your pet, child, or other relative, just leave a comment at the end of this post.  Winner will be announced Thursday, July 28th.)







6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so sweet and elegant! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work-would love to have you do a painting for me-Free is ok too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, 55for55. I appreciate your kind words. You will be entered in the drawing!

      Delete
  3. Your art makes me happy, so it must make you happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl! I'm glad to know that....and yes, it does make me happy too!

      Delete