Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Recent Ink Sketches, with and without Watercolor

Recent Ink Sketches, with and without Watercolor


As I continue sketching daily, it's gradually becoming easier to forego pencil and just sketch with a pen, (usually a Pigma Micron 005, 01, or 02).  I still reserve the option to use pencil when I'm feeling shaky with my skills or want to do a particularly accurate drawing. When my time is limited, I'm apt to just start sketching, come what may.





For all of the drawings shown here I used reference photos from the Sktchy app.  




4 comments:

  1. I gotta say I love your people sketches...the man eating...the woman in black...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! I appreciate your sweet words. These are really fun to do!

      Delete
  2. Do these sketches just get better and better? I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete