Monday, October 10, 2016

Recent Sketches: Stealthy Little Pigs on a Mission (and More)

Here are a few recent ink and watercolor sketches.  When in doubt, I sketch pigs!  
Stealthy Pigs on a Mission

And below are two sketches of a happy little family:


I did the pen and ink sketch while enjoying my coffee on Friday. I finished it by adding watercolor at another coffeeshop on Saturday.  (Reference photos from Sktchy app.)


I got to spend much of the weekend doing art -- primarily using acrylics. (Not shown here.)  Images from those paintings will follow in subsequent posts.  Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jane, I like your stealthy pig art. Have a great week!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I'm glad you like pigs too. There's something about little pigs (at least the illustrated versions) that are quite charming. ...You have a great week too!

      Delete